VALENTINE

This morning I nearly said that I don’t believe in valentine in front of the two ladies in the house but I had to hold it back because they were going to extend the conversation.

Personally, I don’t believe in valentine and before you ask, am currently unattached. I believe everyday should be a romantic day between a man and a woman. Where love is concerned, we all need to feel appreciated all the time and not just down to one day.

If I happen to be involved, I would be a happier woman if my man surprises me every time with presents rather than waiting for valentines and buying an inappropriate gift. Sis man!!

To me valentine is dumb and I don’t like the marketing surrounding Valentines Day.

Comments

ndagha said…
NyaChivundiko waneneska. Viwemi vyose we. Pachoko pachoko uzamumusanga mwanarumi oro mwanarumi wazamukusanga! Uzamumanyaso kuti eh wafikapo pa chitemwa sono. No regrets. I wish you well. Be happy with your status now because if you don't like it, you will not like the married state either!
Sibweni,
Naseka chomene. mwanimalizya you know. You will be the first to know kuti nyachivundiko wayamba kunyukuta ma shati. hahahahaha.
Cryton said…
Keep on blogging NyaChivundiko...few Malawian girls blog. I enjoyed the simplicity of your blog. I am now doubting if I can visit any Malawian blog without finding Victor there. Cheers

Popular Posts