My Birthday yesterday!





Another year has passed and I have lived through it now for 24th year. Yesterday was my birthday. Thank God. I had a great day with my friends on Friday and Saturday night. I got lots of messages from my friends and family. I got a text from my mum, my Dearest Dad, my brother (Happy Birthday Nyabi, I will drink chindogwa for you), Victor thanks for the encouraging words and the song from the young girls. The voices are just beautiful.

Thanks to forums where I am a member for there automated birthday messages. Leah, thanks for everything including the drinks ayo wukamwa wekha.

Looking back to the past year I found out that I have come a long way. The year had been great with lots of wonderful things and am happy that most of my goals were achieved. I thank God for everything that he has blessed me with and I am so excited to see what He has planned for me in this New Year.

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and best wishes for me on my birthday yesterday. You gave me a lovely day.
Nawonga tawonga chomene

Comments

PC said…
Good that you were blessed in the year gone by in your life. Better that you gave thanks to God for that. I will only sincerely wish you the very best as you venture in another year. Kukula uku means you are moving closer and closer to getting married, old, uchekuruhood etc,.
PC said…
... just one more thing. Hope your birthday celebrations were just as beautiful as you look on the pic.
Dr Qeko said…
Hey Anyagondwe

God bless You for the 24 years you have now. Enjoy yourself and viweme vose

QEKO-www.zithandozemi-qeko.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Shanice,
You write well. However, you need to be consistent. DO you recall the last time you posted?
I am not much into blogging myself but I like your postings.
Keep writing.
Peace!!!

Popular Posts