Me @ work



I work as a part time mental health assistant. My present duty involves assisting the manager in managing the home through planning, organizing and participating in projects to deliver a unique service.

More focus is on enabling, motivating, advocacy, encouragement, guidance and sign- posting etc. It requires a lot of enthusiasm, dedication and also being very patient.

It’s exciting although sometimes there can be a bit challenging behaviour. It becomes more interesting when your allocated service users have achieved their set objectives.

I have attended both in house and external training that have continued to boost up my performance. I have gained skills in prioritising, time management and communication.

The payment isn’t good but I appreciate the benefits.





Comments

Popular Posts