Queen of pop in Malawi

Hie everyone,
Malawi has been lifted to another level, it’s on the international news now because the queen of pop has been granted interim adoption of a little handsome Malawian baby boy, David Banda.

Madonna was in Malawi just for a few days. She visited an orphanage in mchinji districts, in the central region of Malawi. Where she adopted this cute little baby. Mads also pledged £1.6 million to help a thousand of others. God bless Madonna. In my mother tongue we say, Wukanozya wukawako.

Personally am very happy with the adoption simply because the material queen will provide better education and also protection, which his father admitted that he wouldn’t afford.

I now don’t have to explain to people where Malawi is. Malawi is everywhere now and in the tongues of many. Votes of thanks Madonna!! For more information about Malawi,
http://www.malawi.com/ or u can use the google earth blog.

Je sius fatigue, I hope my French isn’t that bad. I had an exam today, Systems analysis and design (Ssadm), a two and half hours paper. It hit me hard.

Good nite and good day

Comments

Popular Posts