Poor Time Management Skills

Last week I attended a course on time management that i found on the internet. The reason why I went for this course was because I couldn't manage myself on certain things. I tried having my to-do list on my screen but at the end of the week most of my goals were not achieved and all this was because of poor time management.

The training was good. It made me think about my childhood experiences which am not talking about them here. It also identified a lot of things that need to be changed. No more multitasking and gritting my teeth.

Some Big shots running big companies also attended the training. We all had one thing in common, POOR TIME MANAGEMENTS SKILLS.

At the end of the training I approached the trainer who strongly advised me to create a time map, which should accommodate all my activities starting with the time I wake up in the morning to end with the time I go to bed and also time myself on everyday tasks.

This week I have created a time map both on my mobile and on my PC. I will be reviewing it at the end of this week to see if I will be on top of my time.

Comments

Popular Posts