Well everyone, Nichali wa moyo!

I’ve taken a bit of time in blogging simply because I had been away for sometime. I won’t bore u with too much details but I had been to the North of England for some days. I also went down to Clapton on sea, Essex. I had long walks on the beach. The weather had been good, sunny and warm for a few days, then cloudy and showers.

While I was there, I also had a chance of visiting the Colchester zoo, mainly because it claims to have some of the best cat collections in Europe. Actually, I did see this big cat that amazed me. I don't know whether it was a Bengal but it was just Beautiful.

I saw lots of other beautiful animals from different continents, Elephants from Africa etc. The visit to the zoo was great. I told my sister all the juice and she would also love to go. We are planning to go together with our cousin from Luton.

Tonight my friends are taking me to play Bingo, am excited hoping to win some pounds to fix my hair. Later x

Comments

Moderator said…
Mecy, Kumeneko ndiye kubwela. Osamangokhalila maganyu. Regards

Popular Posts