My second valentine

It’s my second valentine tomorrow since I started blogging. Guess what? I still don’t believe in valentine though am now attached(Hahahahaha!) and before you ask, am not preaching anything about him here.

As for valentine, we really haven’t discussed much about it maybe because we don’t believe in valentine but if we did, I don’t think we could have any specials as my schedule for tomorrow is quite tight.

To all my friends and my sister who believe in valentine, all the best and have fun.
By For now.

Comments

Sraeetefh said…
I actually thought this blog died a natural death!!!!!
ndagha said…
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Mbanjani?
Unknown said…
nangumanyacha kuti ulina uyu, ka mukuti wuli vinthu ivi. kweni uli makola. umanye kuti ine nne munkhonde kweni nakhala chomene na wa tonga. sonu pakuwona kuti mnyangu wendi blogu, ini mtima wangu ungukhabuka. yewu. sonu mwakupempha ini ndakhumbanga kuti muyikemu ka pikesheni kinu.

P.S: THE AUTHOR DEEPLY REGRETS THE VERNACULAR.Pepani

Popular Posts