missjenn-malawi

It’s me again. You must probably be tired reading my silly excuses every time I update my blog. This time around it’s a genuine reason, am concentrating on my other blog on design pattern which is part of my finals.

The reason am writing on this awkward hour is because of what I have read on missjenn's blog. Missjenne is from Europe and currently teaching in Malawi.

She has written on her blog that Nsima (the most disgusting and pointless food in the history of the world) is the food that All Malawians eat.

Personally, when I saw this post I laughed and quickly sent a text to my sister, Lea. I couldn’t believe such adjectives would be used to describe my favourite food.

My main concern is her behaviour on stashing Nsima in her bra. This is very disrespectful. The fact that she's in Malawi I expected her to understand the hunger situation better than others. I feel her article will bring up mixed feelings.

Comments

Popular Posts