Blue screen

This morning I woke up early to do some work. I turned my pc on and guess what I got?? Blue screen of death. I didn’t panic as I previously backed up all my programs but I was angry because I wanted to do some research on the internet.

I followed the instructions on the blue screen, restarted my pc but got the same shit message twice and also tried running using my XP CD but the pc kept rebooting itself.
I was desperate for a quick solution and kept talking to myself which angered my little sister as it was too early. Finally I decided to change hard drives with my housemate’s and it worked.

I went to Maplin to buy a new hard drive and I met this fella who tried marketing me on 120GB 2.5in which was costing £79.99 when I had budgeted £60.00. This was the time I thought chalo chaniyezyanga. Anyhow I got a 60GB costing 59.99 and here my pc is alive.

This is when I have appreciated the A+ certification course that I did. At least my time and money didn’t go in the grain.

Comments

Popular Posts