Back in the mood....

I haven’t blog in a long while simply because I was under pressure and also had lots of stress from college work. All that bullshit is now finished and it’s me partially drinking and smoking. From now to September I will be working on my project which I think the prototype is due in November. To be honest, I don’t like school. All am interested is money nothing else.

I sent my CV and personal specification to an agency and the good news is that I will be attending an interview next Thursday. I found 10 little dirty secrets about interviews. One of them says that I should be honest with the employer that am applying for the job because am looking for bucks not that am an enthusiastic individual bla bla bla. I see why the writer wrote dirty secret. Not everything you get on the net is worthy reading and implementing.

Am desperate for a job and I don’t want to be taken for granted for this reason I have planned to make myself more interesting to the employer. Partly has already been done on my CV and specification which I think is excellent and the rest will be on my presentation. I hope to get this job otherwise I will be coughing blood.

Apart from the above, I have been very cool and doing better.
************ see you soon.

Comments

Popular Posts