My 25th birthday.....

Ooh boy, I will be turning 25 years old in exactly one week from now. I wish I could turn back the hands of time. Last year I gave myself lots of goals to achieve. Have I achieved any?? Partly yes…. My main goal was to achieve good grades in my exams…. I tried but…. Da!!! I passed but you don’t want to hear the grades.

This year am aiming more on maturity (self control, wisdom and responsibility) as my main goals. Is there something called sufficient mental maturity? My friend asked this question last month. Well, I don’t know but I will be investing in it this year.

In terms of love relationship, I’ve been thinking about getting married a lot more these days. My sister keeps on saying my clock is ticking (hahahahaha) honestly; do I really want to hear that??? Of course am not getting younger but I feel I have lots to pack.

In my opinion, marriage requires a lot of commitment. At the mean time its good to enjoy the initial stages of a relationship which are the best before flaws begin kuwonekera.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You don't need evidence of maturity than you have demonstrated here. As for marriage,well a quarter of a century isn't too bad. Your sister may simply be attempting to clear her own way. She wants to get married but can't do it coz you haven't. See that??

Popular Posts