I don’t know whether am the only person with problems in this house. One problem solved and just before I begin to smile the other comes up. For real my life is quite interesting as my old man puts it.

This afternoon I got a call from the agency regarding my interview; the feedback on my performance was great however their reluctant about employing me because am a student. (Total discrimination I would say lol!!!!!)

Fair enough I do understand their situation but the thing is when your desperate everything else becomes the opposite. The good part is that the agency is still fighting on my behalf and soon I will get something.

On the other hand, I got a call from another agency offering me a job but am not taking it because the job descriptions is not that appetising. It’s much to do with BBC (if you know what I mean). I have much respect for it but I don’t want suprises.

The only consolation I have is that am remaining with two knowledge specifications to go on my NVQ which is excellent as it will boost up my care CV.

Comments

Lameck said…
The same with me, once they know you are a student, they think thrice and the possibility of taking you is verrrryyyy narrow
ZAGWA

Popular Posts