I finished my NVQ and am waiting for my Certificate to come, which could possibly give me a 20p pay rise at work. Hahahahaha. Honestly 20pence?? This is the reason I don’t like pay as you go jobs.

I went to see my supervisor and he feels am not doing enough. To be honest I can’t wait for this work to finish so that I can relax. All I need is some good good time.

It was my old’s man birthday on Wed. I bought him a pair of socks that I usually buy him every year unfortunately this time am yet to post them, as I had been a bit busy. I managed to send him a text.

He told me his flower wasn’t able to do what she does best in the kitchen as a dog bit her…. Hahahaha. Madam walumika na Ntchewe…. I know its painful and unpleasant … anyhow she went to the hospital for cleaning also she's been given an injection.

It reminded of the difference between Dogs back home and here.
Here you see Dogs been taken care of very well and can hardly meet a dog without the owner but back home it’s the opposite. You will notice a lot of stray dogs. We use dogs for security- taking care of thieves at the end dogs also become a threat to the owners... sometimes!

Big Brother Africa is coming soon…...

Comments

Unknown said…
wasowa!

Popular Posts