Next Move


At the moment am free and contemplating on my next move. I have so many ideas in my head and am wondering whether they would all be put in reality.

What i really want is something to do with IT but what exactly? I enjoy Ebusiness as much as I enjoy project management and database. I have great friends who are in IT and most of them have given me their opinions. Am just hanging on their opinions.

What I need to focus on right now is keeping myself health, enjoying life while am still thinking of my next move.

Talk of enjoying life, Yesterday we went to the city, went to the queen’s palace and on our way some guy asked us to kiss the queen for him. lol Also went to London Bridge, Harrods, British and cartoon museum etc. It was relaxing and catching up with old friends.

Comments

Popular Posts