Hate my life at the moment

Am here today simply because am very depressed. I am 25years old and still standing on an empty platform; really don’t know what I want in life. I have been hoping to be on a right path for sometime but can’t find it.

My bills have increased and am still on the same salary that I have been getting. My performance appraisal was reviewed and unfortunately I got 25 pence increase. Yes 25 pence!!!

I have been very enthusiastic at work but these people cannot see any of my efforts. I think its time for me to move on. I can’t see any point of being here.

Earlier this month I was thinking of getting sometime off to go and attend my best friend's graduation which is today but I was denied a visa saying there was no strong ties, what ever that means. I really wanted to visit her as well as time to relax and focus on my needs. Why should life be this hard? Why can’t I be happy?

Talking of relationships...hehehehehhe the only man who is loyal in my life is my father. Now I believe my old man. Wasepuka wutesi too much. It may sound as if am defending myself but am just being honest. Life goes on!!!

Comments

Popular Posts