Back to blogging world

After a long time I have decided to come back to the blogging world. For some reasons I didn’t feel like blogging. I did a bit of traveling, back to college and also joined facebook.

I went to Ireland and from there I flew to Malawi for 10 days. The trip was very tiresome but worth it. I had fun with my family especially my father (my best friend, adviser and role model).

Finally, am now studying an MBA program. At first I hated the idea of going back to college but since I started, I have realized my ignorance...little knowledge is dangerous!!! This has kept me motivated. I have also met different people from different backgrounds and through this I have learnt cultural diversity. I have also met good lectures that have made life more exciting apart from finance lecture!!

Face book can be very addictive. In last week’s metro newspaper, there was an article that said people spend 3 days (72hrs) in a year on face book chatting and seeing friend’s pictures. I actually thought it was more than that.... People spend too much time on face book... (As if am not one of them).

Anyhow face book has been a great social network. I have been able catch up with old friends both from primary and secondary school. We have all grown up!! It’s good to know what others are doing because it sometimes serves as a source of influence though it can also kill you when you find out that your friends are now doctors….lol

Comments

Popular Posts