my dissertation life

Am so excited that next month am handing in my dissertation.....ooh yes.....am handing it in!! Am through with my MBA course. The road hasn't been easy. I had a few setbacks, some penalties because i didn't meet some deadlines. There were times when i felt like i was going insane... I guess the journals were too difficult to understand!!! But hey, am now one month away....This is absolutely wonderful.

I have particularly written this post as a reminder for my younger sister, Leah. I phoned her a couple of times to go through my work and correct some spellings and grammar so that i move on other chapters but you can guess her reply...( am i ur half supervisor???)lol LORD HAVE MERCY!!! I have had my supervisor respond with criticism and i thought Leah could half that.... in the past she has been very helpful with most of my deadlines though!!!

I have bad time-management skills which I have known for some time. As a result, I spent time working on my personal issues and also on stuff for my part-time job. When I stop and consider whether the time I spent was worth it, I realize that I could have done that work later....this is what i call a typical student!!!

Comments

Popular Posts